Friday 15 January 2016

Some of my work this week

This week is "getting back into the groove" week. I finally got my supply of yarn for dyeing (ordered beginning of September) and can start preparing for my orders. Who says you need a turkey roaster to roast a turkey?

I have two of these on the go. I found that the citric acid eventually ate through the insert, so I now buy disposable foil inserts (which eventually get pinholes from the acid also). It has not changed the way my yarns dye.

I finished another pair of socks - these were a failed attempt at a self striping sock blank in Vancouver Canucks colours.
In case you are wondering where I got the cute sock blockers, they are available on Etsy, look up BurningImpressions2. Megan Tilitzky lives in 150 Mile House, British Columbia.

Completed another long lost colourway in Maryanne's Socks - this one goes great with denim.

And this is what I have been doing with my leftover yarn after socks are made.






No comments:

Post a Comment